Showing 55–63 of 68 results
See description for product spec.
- 2.0 m harrow width
- 40 7mm harrow spring tines in four rows
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 12v actuator for automatic lifting of wheels to in-work use
- Height adjustable draw-bar for different tow ball heights
- Tried and tested British manufactured swivel hitch
- Good quality 19x7x8″ tyres for easy towing
- Cutting width 1.1m
- Overall width 1.45m
- Cutting height range 50-160mm
- Weight 128kg
- Engine 12.5hp B&S
- STURDY DECK FABRICATION – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- 12.5HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE – Powerful, easy to start engine
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- HEAVY DUTY BLADE GENERATES EXCELLENT MOMENTUM IN WORK – Ideal for lush grass
- 13 X 5.00-6 TYRES
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – The AT-110 comes with a simple height-adjustment lifting device. This allows the operator to lift one side of the machine with their foot, leaving both hands free to reposition the wheels to the desired cutting height and secure with a pin.
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the blade to be engaged / disengaged from the seat
The TGF350 Trailed Game Feeder replaces the tedious task of feeding pheasants & game with bags. Simple remote electronic operation means feeding can be controlled from cab for ease of use
– Simple tool-less feed rate adjustment
– 22x11x8” flotation tyres as standard
– Low fill height for ease of loading
– Heavy duty reinforced mudguards
– Industry leading 350mm (14”) ground clearance
– IP67 sealed electronic controls
The RM Rotary Paddock Toppers are the ideal machine for maintenance of fields and paddocks, as well as large gardens and parkland. Simple to use yet robust, the heavy duty cutting blades give a clean cut, specifically designed to allow for better ‘lift’ to cut thick or wet grass with ease. Proudly manufactured in the UK for the highest product quality and sales support.
The C-Dax Eliminator trailed weed wiper dramatically reduces damage to your pasture by putting chemical on the weeds rather than the whole pasture. Quality C-Dax construction is means an extremely robust, trailed weed wiper designed to control weeds while preserving pasture.
The electronic chemical flow controller allows operators to quickly adjust the amount of chemical being pumped to the wiping carpets to suit the level of infestation. A pressurised feed system ensures equal amounts of chemical are pumped to either side of the wiper regardless of the angle of operation.
The C-Dax Winged Eliminator gives an impressive overall width of 4.30m with self-angling wings that will save you even more time and allows easy control of weeds on banks and edges of waterways without the risk of runoff or spray drift.
Model: ElimWinged (87304)
Part No. 1016
See description for full features.
1.35m wide brush
5.5hp Honda engine
Special end brush
Adjustable for left or right
Accurate height control
N.B. Requires System 20 chassis for ATV or UTV (contact Logic to determine type and availability)
Boasting the same market leading quality and benefits as the flagship AF-120 model, the AFE-120 flail mower has been designed for shredding and mulching long grass and vegetation in private ranches and grounds; and for less demanding professional applications.
The Wessex AFE-120 is the perfect tool for the maintenance of private estates and gardens.