- Standard side-mounted wheels
- 1.5m and 1.8m cutting widths
- 12.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine and electric start option
- In-line rear wheels (for cutting right to the edge)
- The drawbar can easily be off-set to one side, to allow the machine to cover one wheel of towing vehicle
- All models feature three overlapping rotors to eliminate uncut strips of grass, and rigid cutterbar blades for durability
- Drive is transmitted to the rotors via two vee-belts and a centrifugal clutch. Both belts are tensioned simultaneously by one simple sliding action of the engine mounting bracket.
- The height of cut is set by re positioning the wheels by means of a spring loaded pin mechanism on the wheel brackets. A turn buckle on the drawbar allows the machine to be leveled at any cutting height.