Incorporates a rubber buffer to prevent damage
Raise and lower transport lever – easy to operate
- 2.5 metre width
- Perimeter plough 1.1 metre wide used to draw in material kicked up around the boards.
- Depth adjustment – allows correct blade setting for various types of surface
- Adjustable drawbar for altering the hitch height to suit different towing vehicles
- Wheel Track Levelling Kit – essential for a ‘one pass’ system. On any rough surface, the area immediately in front of each wheel is graded to provide a level track to travel on. This provides a stable platform for the mainblade to produce a smooth finish on the first pass
- Low ground pressure tyres 20 x 7-8 ensuring all round capability on hard and soft surfaces
- Swivel hitch with 50mm ball coupling
- Tine bar – essential for rubber chip and bark surfaces but beneficial for preventing compaction on any sand based surface.
- Alternative Hitches – e.g. Clevis, for use behind other suitable towing vehicles